Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Silver Update from "SGTbull07"


This topic has been discussed ad nauseam! 

I'm almost tired of hearing about the GOLD and SILVER saga now as people are starting to take these discussions too far out there.  Just calm down, watch the charts and when it gets to $40 by Friday's close then you can write the next article forecasting $50 silver.  

It's real easy actually if you look at the charts.  Just buy the dips!  And I don't even care if only a small percentage of people are in gold and silver. 

WALL STREET NOTE:
 Now I don't normally do this but I'm going to list some symbols here of interest to watch.  But there are some folks that are WAY TOO FIXATED ON GOLD and SILVER.  That is all I'm saying about it:

USO, UCO, CAT, GE, JRCC, LNT, CHK, ENB, EP, EEE, CLNE, HERO, DO, RIG, HAL, BP, CVX, MRO, APC, XOM, PBR, CMI, NAV, DE, GLD, SLV, PHYS, and PSLV, SLW, HL, AUY, PAL, NEM,...    I'm not sure what to do about TM yet or HMC.  Have to wait on those a little longer.   What does this all mean?  That's for you to figure out. :-)