Friday, April 22, 2011

Remember Waco? The Two Janets?

Consider where we are now with the T.S.A. Homeland Security and Janet Napolitano.  

Here's a little review of Waco, Janet Reno, and some things in light of the word of God.  If you have a problem with this just keep it to yourself.  I will delete any arguments here and not tolerate them at all.  Your COMMENTS and questions are ok only if you profess to be "in Christ Jesus".   If this is not for you (and it probably is not) than just move along to the next post.  (No I'm not a "Ruckmanite" if you need to know)

This is a series of Scripture Study Segments here and if you look at these videos you will find they happened long ago.  There are kernels of truth in here that are needful.  Anything to do with The Holy Bible The King James Version is just as up to date as today's news on The News UNIT in fact it's much more accurate and perfect.

In light of what's going on in the U.S.A. today just listen to this clip by a Preacher named Peter Ruckman.  Don't pay so much attention to the man just get the message.  The best of men are men at best and we don't glory in men here:



Why I posted this?  Mainly for my review and to share with others that believe and know the truth.  That's my answer. 

More WACO Review:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7aqWQvDc14&feature=related  This sounds like those ZOG's to me.  And I'll keep my eyes on Jew York too here any time I see fit!





....developing....and it certainly is developing.....