Saturday, May 21, 2011

The list of people I trust is getting smaller and smaller


It already was small to begin with but as I look over various YOU TUBE channels searching for more NIA information I found out many things I was not aware of.   And it's quite possible that the National Inflation Association (NIA) may be in for a rough ride ahead. 

Also I might actually change my mind on big government.  I'm not so sure Obama, Big Sis, the IMF, and other globalists are all that dangerous or threatening to me.  In fact I may be leaning toward less freedom and more government control.  I would like to see many of these trouble makers on YOU TUBE shut down promoting false news stories and mindless entertainment.

It's hard to believe that GOOGLE is actually paying people to do that.   Perhaps GOOGLE is handing out BILLIONS of dollars?  Just take a look at YOU TUBE and it's quite a window into our growing dumb ass society.
 
Take down the flag and let's get a good dictator in here!  I know just the one I vote for.  But then he's already voted in and is on his way.  However he has his own schedule and he's not subject to Harold Camping's calendar.  Who is he?


His name is called The Word of God.

...developing...