Sunday, September 25, 2011

The News UNIT To The Readers


There is so much noise about GOLD and SILVER now since the roughly 20 to 25% price decline in both over the last two trading days.  As a result of this I notice these investments are actually getting the attention of the general public like never before.  If you haven't noticed this just go to a coin shop or bullion dealer in your area and see for yourself.  I was absolutely shocked recently at the lines in these places dealing with coins, jewelry, and other forms of precious metal.

Because of all this GOLD and SILVER interest there are new blogspots emerging along with enormous amounts of commentary and video which is beyond the room I have to post.  Some of them I will be posting here at times as there are emerging some rather intelligent people that need some exposure her on The News UNIT Blogspot.

I'm also happy to report that there has been a substantial increase in site traffic here on The News UNIT Blogspot which has placed me in a rather higher than expected rank among internet websites.  This has been both a benefit to me and to those whom I LINK here as their traffic has also increased.

I'd like to thank all of my readers here for both their interest and support of this blogspot and remind you that there is no hidden agenda here as the intent of this blog was originally to keep it rather simple.  Please read why I started The News UNIT Blogspot to find out:  http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2011/03/why-i-started-news-unit-blogspot.html

As a result of this recent progress with The News UNIT Blogspot, I am researching with web designers and some IT contacts as to what to do should the need arise to take this to a larger platform to accommodate larger amounts of data and to maintain a straightforward and user friendly presentation.  Stay tuned and as many you notice with news items everything is always...developing...:-)

(Your COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS are always welcome)