Thursday, October 20, 2011

Herman Cain is Unstable

The 999 Man
A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways.
 --JAMES 1.8

In our current nation of chaos and instability do you expect anything different?  Do you expect people that think clearly or that are even in their right mind?  I would expect men like this to actually get in.  The United States of America is over!  

Actually I commend Alex Jones for at least attempting to take back the Republic.  The problem is Alex only has 200,000 people that watched one of his recent videos and that's not even the size of one small city in the U.S.A.  I was up late the night Alex's video emergency bulletin came out on the Federal Reserve.  I did my part to get the word out! That video has the most views of about any video he has over the last month. 

...developing...