Sunday, October 23, 2011

The New Right Division Movement Rising

Finally men who study the word of God!

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
--II TIMOTHY 2.15

 
It has come to my attention that there is another new "sect" in alleged "Christendom" but I'm not sure what it's actual title is.  Is it "Berean"? "The Right Division Movement"?  "Pauline Grace Message Believers"? Or is it men who actually are "studying to shew thyself approved unto God..."?

Also there are questions as to which gospel Jesus preached as compared to the gospel that Paul preached.  Are these different?

For those of you who profess to be in Christ whether you are Anabaptist, Independent Baptist, Fundamental Bible Believing Bigots, Ruckmanites, or whatever else you want to call yourself:

Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.   --I CORINTHIANS 1.12

Let's take a look at the gospel that Paul preached by "Evangelist" E.C. Moore: 

The brother above who is teaching the word of God here as he has studied is hated.   And I know some of which he is hated by.  I will list them here:
  • Peter Ruckman
  • James Knox
  • Herb Evans
  • Rex Harrison
  • Steve Sturgeon
  • S.M. Davis
  • Sam Davison
  • Keith Gomez
Some say that this recent move of "rightly dividing the word of truth" is a heresy and they call it "hyper-dispensational".  There are those that don't like this group because they don't preach tithing, water baptism, holy communion and wine, and repentance from your sins for salvation.  These are interesting times.

There are many others that hate non-allegiance to their group or "sect".  Many of these men "REPENTED", "PRAYED THROUGH", "CALLED OUT TO GOD", and came to an "ALTER CALL" but are they in Christ Jesus? 

This is finally going to surface now as for years we have been awaiting the judgement to begin at the house of God.  Amen!  Even so, come Lord Jesus!

I notice the man preaching here is called an Evangelist.  That's interesting!  What do I know? :-)  I'm just a man in Christ Jesus...

...developing...