Saturday, April 28, 2012

Which God is God? And what is religion?

(Sure you're not picking on me! :-)---I can't wait until I make videos...)

Actually that comment I put was a "REPLY" to another guy's post there on "barnone11967" who quoted some verse there.  But I'll always answer these questions about the hope that is in me with meekness and fear.


But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
---I PETER 3.15

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
---I CORINTHIANS 15.19

Much of what I write in responses is going to be out of The Holy Bible and The Authorized Version (or King James Version) to be specific.
http://jamesjpn.net/index.php/2012/04/05/kjv-the-most-accurate-english-translation-of-the-bible/ 
Some might say that I am "bigoted" about it but I cannot say that I am "blindly" attached to a religion for in my understanding (sorry for that word if barnone is reading) Jesus Christ is not a "religion".  (BIGOTED definition) In fact I really dislike being called "religious" because at one time I was "religious" as a Roman Catholic and now I couldn't care less what any man requires of me (I mean pastors...other alleged "Christians") or expects some sort of deeds that I should perform to please them. 


Here was the comment:


  • my condolences to you & your family chris. not sure on what your position is on the Bible, but i hope you find comfort & strength in these words:
    "For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him. Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11
    God bless you bro.
  • There's only hope in Christ. No other way.

(I actually sent barnone11967 a private message instead regarding the loss of his dad.  The video actually made me sad because I remember how it was when my dad died...)



The reason I like to mention Jesus Christ is not so that I can be exalted as if I think people should pattern themselves after me (for I don't really think much of myself anymore and even more less and less); but because I want them to know the truth in Christ apart from the multitude of lies that are out there in the name of some "religion".

So many times I hear Christians come out and "preach" or "teach" what they claim is "the gospel of Christ" but all they know how to do is puppet someone else or some preacher or alleged "gospel tract" without even any understanding in the knowledge of God.  (there's that word again--"understanding")

O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
---ROMANS 11.33

(Here's a link to the old Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of the word "UNDERSTAND"---sorry for the 'capital letters' too right away:
http://1828.mshaffer.com/d/search/word,understand ---good study for Chris...)

About children and what to teach them is a real important question for I find not only the answer in the Holy Bible but also a certain example.  I also find that the message of God's grace by Jesus Christ does not force people to "believe" or "comply".  That decision is entirely theirs to make.  But here are some verses that come to my mind:

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
---PROVERBS 22.6

But when Jesus saw [it], he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
---MARK 10.14


And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
---II TIMOTHY 3.15

Instead of a GOSPEL TRACT, INC. I like to freely hand out God's word because this message is all about "the free gift".  Here's one of my favorite links to read and learn what the gospel really is:  http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Cr&c=15&v=1&t=KJV#1

Here's the usual GOSPEL TRACT but I have no more use for them because after the comic book approach to teaching the last page is filled with man's requirements on "what to do" and I don't find that in the pages of scripture:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0100/0100_01.asp 

Also here's two links where I have included men I find that know what they have actually studied in the scriptures since I don't find many today that understand and know what they are even talking about:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/04/was-jesus-wimp.html 
This second LINK here you'll have to go to the end of the link and watch the video of my Black brother Ron Knight---he's my "home boy" :-)
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/04/nigger-calls-himself-nigger-on-camera.html 

The Apostle Paul declared the gospel and he also explained who "THE UNKNOWN GOD" is:  http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Act&c=17&t=KJV#23

BECAUSE OF CORY C.'s VIDEO:  I LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY NEVER BEFORE REALIZED---LOOK AT THIS!

I'm a Freeman!

Recently there has been some discussion on barnone11967's channel regarding all that freeman stuff with "legal", "lawful", contract, and constitutional topics.  Anyway--the point here is this:  I found the word "freeman" in THE HOLY BIBLE here and here is the verse.  Isn't it interesting that I'm described as the Lord's freeman?  I'm one of the FREEMEN! :-)--and I still have my drivers license and pay taxes---cool:

For he that is called in the Lord, [being] a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, [being] free, is Christ's servant.
---I CORINTHIANS 7.22

...developing...