Monday, June 25, 2012

It's almost July 4th again

Shall we wave the flag one last time?
Keep your eyes on Israel, Russia, and your immediate family.
This is going to be it folks and I'm sticking to my expectations for July 2012 and will not back down from them regardless what any COMMENTS come along by trolls and haters as the usual cavil is expected from posting current events these days. 

Here is my previous post which you can click on to read and if you so desire and then you can point fingers at me if silver climbs to $29.99 and gold to $1611.  Why do I pick those numbers?  I have a reason I won't divulge at the moment but read my LINK here and see what I have noted concerning July 2012 and get an early chew on this:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/05/july-2012-warning-big-banking-changes.html 

http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/06/news-unit-economic-forecast.html 

Having said that I have absolutely no time for you fruit loops that come around with your stupid comments so go play with yourself somewhere else and if you don't like what's here do as indicated above under the title of this blog and "...kindly get out of here NOW!"  

July 2012 will be the month to remember.  Are you in Christ Jesus?

...developing...