Monday, July 16, 2012

Church Group Gang Raped in Mexico

And you want to be a missionary?  You need your head examined.  Perhaps you don't really have a sound mind in Christ Jesus after all?

Many of you are constantly forbidding to marry at home and you send your daughters abroad on mission trips to get abused and raped by brute beasts in other countries.  When they arrive home then and turn into prostitutes you have yourself to bear the blame for not being a father:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/15/us-mexico-assault-idUSBRE86E03720120715

Recently I ran into a group of young women going to Costa Rica on a mission trip for the summertime.  What a nice ministry to go down and get gang raped by a bunch of reprobates in another country!  

You know what?  I don't care anymore what the hell goes on with you jack ass idiots!  I used to give a damn about people but now it's every man for themselves as far as I'm concerned.  Even as I try and post the gospel up here on The News UNIT I realize that not many people even care about it. 

I'm actually all for God wrapping this crap up now finally and damning them that believe not.  For those of you who think that's a bad Christian attitude then you go ahead and do better than me.  Run your mouth about it and justify yourselves and one day when you stand before God you'll find out just who it is that gets the glory.  Not you! 

In the meantime some of you with a sound mind in Christ should at least try and wake up.  Wake up sleepers!  Oh I know you don't know the time.  You can't discern anything because you don't even believe the scriptures:

And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.
---ROMANS 13.11

...developing...