Friday, July 13, 2012

Romney and Rice


I'm not sure if The News UNIT was on top of this early on but I guessed right about gold and silver so far and now here comes the Romney/Rice ticket.  By the way I still think the stock market is going to crash.  How low you ask?  Low enough to make the rich richer.  They are all in cash right now and will make more cash during the next "wealth cycle".  Don't you people get it?  Do you really know how to listen to Mike Maloney, Jim Rogers, Marc Faber, George Soros et al?  Forget these gold and silver goofballs that are all in the NIA CLUB among other "this dash that dash that website".  Oh and anyone that says "God spoke to me..."  Just tell them to go___________themselves! Send them trolls here and I'll do it for you if you can't handle them. :-)

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashcm.htm 

http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2012/06/whos-mitt-romneys-vp-pick.html 

For those of you who think I am patting myself on the back and riding off into the sunset as some great one think again.  You don't really know me and have your usual presuppositions which are quite inaccurate at best.  Let's just keep an eye on current events and as they say in the weather department "listen for later statements and possible warnings":

Will I vote for Mitt Romney?  Yes I might.  I certainly won't vote for Obama the Muslim.  That's for certain!  My Christian "brethren" who know me will consign me to hell for voting for a Mormon.  To them I say nothing at all because it's not worth the effort or the attempt at a reasonable discussion.  You go right ahead and consign me to hell---blah, blah, blah...because even my vote on a piece of paper cannot separate me from the love of God.  Maybe you can lose your salvation but mine declared emphatically "it is finished".  If it's finished then what else is there to do?  Shall I keep the Sabbath and blow the shofar?  You can take that shofar and stick it up your rectum!  Give yourself an enema with it!  And don't forget to bury your dung with your feces paddle.  You are required by God's law to carry that you know?  Well---you probably don't know that because you don't STUDY.

ADDITIONAL COMMENT:  You can disagree all you want to but I think Ron Paul was a phony and played a role in events leading up to this year's election saga.  This is only beginning...
 
...developing...