Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Gospel of Ayn Rand

The Philosophy of Individualism

There's always a new religion.  But that's why we live in America.  My fellow Americans who are non-judgmental support my freedom to worship God here in America.  And I support these men for their freedom to worship and study Ayn Rand.  

I also support their freedom to disagree with me as they support my freedom to disagree with them.  The problem comes with my alleged "Christian brethren".  They can be the most hateful bunch of people you've ever met and kind of spooky at times to as their "god" speaks to them.  That's a bit creepy but they have their freedom too.

Check out Ayn Rand's prophetic philosophy.  Any chance Ayn Rand could rise from the dead and give us everlasting life? 

Why is Atlas shrugging?  Is he burdened by the weight of everything on his shoulders?  Maybe old Atlas isn't quite that strong after all and he needs a few weeks in the gym and some whey protein smoothies?  Poor Atlas!  I was also thinking maybe Ayn Rand was reincarnated into Ann Barnhardt but that's a bit "out there" maybe?  Ya think?  

Well whether the be gods many there is to us one LORD God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.  I know in every man there is not this knowledge as God actually said.   

Soon we will see which God is going to answer by fire.  Stay tuned.  And for those of you who want fire and get the alleged "fire of God" go help yourself:



...developing...