Monday, July 16, 2012

This year's presidential election may be cancelled by EXECUTIVE ORDER

God is about to destroy the United States Of America:


You don't think so?  Well pay attention to what's going on and be ready to meet God.  You might as well LOOK LEFT here on The News UNIT and vote in the PRESIDENTIAL POLL there in the left column.  That just goes to show you how many people even care right now.  The nation is on the brink of some kind of vicious collapse spiritually, economically, and socially.  The vices of wickedness are about to abound at an extraordinary pace.  

Am I a doomsdayer?  You bet I am!  But I have my own definition of the word which I will explain here: 

I believe on The LORD God and my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ according to the scripture.  I don't understand everything like I'd like to but right now I'm content to please God by faith in his blood.  For therein is my only hope and it's not in this life:

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
---I CORINTHIANS 15.19

God is about to trash America and he might just be using the wicked as his sword to do it.  If you're not in Christ Jesus you have everything to lose and nothing to gain.  You will do one thing when you're ultimately damned forever by the word of God that shall judge you at the last day.  You know what that one thing is that you will do?  

ANSWER:  YOU WILL REMEMBER!  

http://www.balaamsassspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/07/tale-of-two-countries-cuba-and-america.html 
...developing...