Monday, July 16, 2012

Watch for possible SILVER BREAKOUT ABOVE $36 by August 27, 2012


I have to post this after some information (unconfirmed of course) has been received by The News UNIT that coin and bullion dealers are expecting a major silver spike in August 2012 here soon.  I was told that after it breaks $36 by the end of August it will be even higher in September and by the end of the year is expected above the $75.00 level.  This is not some NIA PUMP and DUMP MISINFORMATION!  This comes from sources I talked to that attend national and even global coin and bullion conventions.  

All I can say is you will have to do your own diligence and research on this as I am not an economist and the information here posted is only my opinion or things that I have discovered through various interactions and discussions with various sources.  

If you don't like this report then go watch "barnone11967" on YOU TUBE or "Sgtbull07".  They will not be privy to this unless maybe they already are.  It's apparently no secret among gold and silver coin and bullion dealers.  

...developing...