Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Temporary Detention ORDER For Mental Health Purposes

Today we can be detained for another reason other than "probable cause".  It is called a TEMPORARY DETENTION ORDER FOR MENTAL HEALTH PURPOSES.  This new age of psychiatry sets out to destroy the lives of people whom they deem mentally deficient.

(Throw out the U.S. Constitution and keep making new laws that abrogate everything and allow due process to be destroyed.  That's exactly what is happening here!) 

This is an example how "we the people" have allowed ourselves to be property of the corporation in Washington D.C. and have allowed unconstitutional jurisdiction to prevail against us.  This is very strange indeed.  

Notice the protestors in this video who have Ron Paul t-shirts.  They are also considered potential terrorists.  But then now we have Ron Paul who has gone into hiding after his son Rand teamed up with Mitt Romney.  Perhaps Mitt Romney has plans to have Ron Paul on his cabinet? 

Yea I know I said I was leaving.  I'll go now.  Perhaps I'll auction www.thenewsunit.com off to the highest bidder?  Believe me I wouldn't settle for anything less than popular CEO bonus amounts:


...developing...