Thursday, September 27, 2012

The global big shots meet concerning Israel

Notice Hillary say, "...we do whatever they tell us..."  

I'm wondering what she meant when she said that.  

I worked in Washington D.C. in an executive capacity for several years and have seen some things first hand.  People are people in real life and hopefully many of them will come to the knowledge of the truth of the gospel of Christ.  

For some of you who hate Hillary because of this or that--she's had a rough life.  That's all I'm saying about it:

Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors [is] hard.
---PROVERBS 13.15
What's going on with the insider globalists and all that gang I don't know.  But I do know that the men in high places usually forget that God is above all.

...developing...