Monday, November 19, 2012

I'm going to start preaching the gospel on here

David Casper in the pulpit 
And don't call me Reverend or Pastor either!

Since I cannot find anyone who's preaching the gospel of Christ on here much and just about everyone is falling apart or drifting off into the sidelines then I'm going to start preaching on video here.  And I don't care if anyone likes it or not because I'm not going to do it to please men or win some kind of influence.  Actually I don't expect much from it but no one is preaching and teaching decent anymore so I'm just going to have to do it.  I do expect that God's word will not return unto him void:

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.
---ISAIAH 55.11

Stay tuned...

...developing...