Thursday, June 13, 2013

IRS Agents are training with ASSAULT RIFLES

IRS training with AR-15's

I don't have any problem with IRS AGENTS training with AR-15's.  Just as long as they make the agents buy their own guns and ammunition.  Other than that we have a problem.  Are you afraid of the IRS?  

Recently a friend of mine who lives on a STATE HIGHWAY here in Wisconsin told me that he saw a large flatbed roll by with some new looking MILITARY STYLE tactical vehicles rolling by en route to the LAW ENFORCEMENT CENTER.  I wonder what that's for?  I bet I paid for those too.  They just happened to be painted with the name of our COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT.  I suppose they need those to uphold their OATH OF OFFICE for we the people. :-)

Say Jsnip4:  Why did Pastor Dowell take his AR-15's off of his videos?  I know he blocked The News UNIT because he doesn't like the gospel of Christ and he claims to keep the Torah but refuses to carry a feces paddle.  Well I used to like his AR-15's.  Maybe he traded them in for more silver rounds? 



...developing...