Saturday, June 8, 2013

Is YOU TUBE a CRIMINAL PLAYGROUND?

Do we have criminals floating around on YOU TUBE?

I'm beginning to wonder what we have on YOU TUBE but as usual I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of any of this.  Someone sent me this:

Idahopicker/LogicBeforeAuthority is a fraud and liar
DO YOU WANT TRUTH FROM YOUR 'TRUTHER'?

Everything can be checked out: Mainly all started in January when he fled the US after cutting off his alcohol monitor on his leg and failing to appear to his sentencing for his 2nd DUI conviction.
He has a warrant out for his arrest w/ a $10,000 bond on his head. Please see my channel.

HE SAID....I have to run from KILLERS (in Media V-bloggers vid bottom of my feed)
THE TRUTH....He ran from DUI charges that would land him no less than a 6 month sentence.
HE SAID....my ex-wife keeps my autistic son from me
THE TRUTH....he's behind over $27,000 in back child support and left his son behind
HE SAID...Belize is safer than US and he has "friends in high places"
The TRUTH...He was kicked out of Belize for his criminal record
HE SAID....He is homeless and pc is 'on it's last leg'
THE TRUTH...Not homeless and still using his pc.
HE SAID....He was a trained medic in military
THE TRUTH...He worked in hospital records, admin

Google idaho repository and enter Daniel Cannon (he's given his name many times) I have the proof on my channel.

He put out his own personal info that he asked everyone to download and upload to their channels. Here it is: then see vid response for his lie..

Thank you.
Thumbnail 15:02
His original title was "Idahopicker missing DOWNLOAD Immediately and Share". He uploaded this vid to create drama and to delude his viewers into thinking he was being stalked by the govt and might be "murdered". His delusions ...
Sent to: newsunit


...developing...