Thursday, June 6, 2013

Something BIG is about to happen! CONFIRMED!

Things are going to get really hairy!

Michael at MOX NEWS says something big is going to happen and then he describes it as being something MONUMENTAL about to happen soon.  He'd like to cover it in HD.  Mike needs a new computer so help him out.  Remember The News UNIT also so I can cover this and I will from the field because I'm already a storm chaser but I also need some community encouragement.  So remember those of us who are working hard to develop and hopefully expand the alternative media sector.

As for whatever is about to happen this has already been discussed by Chris a.k.a. barnone11970 and David Acton.  Now we have MOX NEWS confirming this!  Something must be about to happen--whatever it is.  It appears it may happen between JUNE 21st and JULY 4th.  See this LINK for details:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2013/06/wall-street-breakdown-begins.html



So what exactly is going to happen?

Some say the RAPTURE is imminent.  Other's say THE END OF THE WORLD is nigh.  Others entertain wars and rumors of wars along with false flags or terrorist threats.  Others say MARTIAL LAW and GUN CONFISCATION is coming.  Still others think they are going to "END THE FED" or crash J.P. Morgan by buying silver amongst other things.  Some also say a MAJOR ECONOMIC NIGHTMARE is coming.

Well I am completely certain that anything in the word of truth which is The Holy Bible (the Authorized Version) is true and accurate.  There are things in there that have already happened and there are things in there that are declared to be what shall happen.  So if you want to know the specifics you can ignore the Mayan Calendar, some guru, or any other source that involves the wisdom of men.  Why do I say that?  Simply because God hath declared the end from the beginning:

Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring [it] again to mind, O ye transgressors. 
Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like me,
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
---ISAIAH 46.8-10

 ...developing...