Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Why I haven't been updating The News UNIT

To the readers of The News UNIT

Previously I have been working hard on this site to try and make a difference as I thought doing my part in attempting to cover some news and so forth might make a difference but I have finally realized that America is a dead nation and even further dying.  We the people are hard to find and even in some of my recent travels I have found that our nation is sinking deeper into the similitude of a Soviet style culture.  And I have to admit I have decided no longer to care for it.  One man cannot change the state of this nation and neither shall I try but rather I'm looking for that city that hath foundations and who's builder and maker is God.  

I'm laughing in the heavens with God now (seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus) as Obama and all the rest of those kings and rulers who are rising up and setting themselves against the LORD and against his anointed shall soon go to their own place.   All I have to say about it all is this:

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
--GALATIANS 6.17

Go join BrotherJohnF and his PAID SERVICES 

For those of you who mocked me because I have a DONATE BUTTON here you can now go join up with BrotherJohnF to get the latest on your SILVER STACKING and his related words of wisdom.   Learn more at THIS LINK:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2013/07/brotherjohnf-goes-paid-subscription.html