Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Road To Freedom with George

The Road To Freedom


Formerly G4T

NEW WEBSITE:

"The thing is there is no right way to live your life.  The question you gotta ask yourself is "Am I doing what I wanted to do with the limited time that I have?"
--George

What his message really means could go something like this:

I'm here now in the capacity of a new website and book to promote myself even further on YOU TUBE.  My last channels and websites were rather successful and I'm here now to make merchandise on new subscribers and followers as I market my next series of opportunities and gain financial freedom at the expense and loss of others. 

It doesn't matter to me how people feel about me because I will simply masquerade behind promoting myself as a nice successful family man who lives in a 3,000 square foot home with children who are honor students and a wife that supposedly looks like a gem to many onlookers.  It's what everybody in America wants! 

Also I enjoy my talented but cheap video presentations that are loaded with deceitfulness and deliver catchy presentations of how to be successful, live a life of luxury, and not have to toil and labor for a living.  I'm also using these presentations with subtle messages to those that I have duped into believing me because deep down I'm happy I'm a success and care not whether they are failures.

I love to confuse the viewers where they cannot discern whether I'm lying or when it seems I'm telling the truth.  That's an art that only certain con artists possess.  It gives me a rush out of brainwashing and subtly tormenting my audience while making them believe just about everything I say or accepting the entertainment that I dish out mixed in with all the other carefully constructed drama, stage acting, and play acting.  

So it's business as usual for me and more of the same.  And I will prosper in America because most Americans are an easy target as they seek more entertainment mixed with the confusion of current events and sort of a new way of creating reality shows here on YOU TUBE.

I have a new cast of characters now that I'll be working with (including Ernie) which aren't really new at all since I've been working with them all along but you won't mind because many of you love to be mind controlled and are being conditioned to seek deeper and deeper entertainment in an environment where we are all connected via virtual reality to the internet of everything. 

For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
--II PETER 2.18-19

LISTEN to the great swelling words of vanity below:

 

Ernie Varitimos defends G4T



The 4H Gang Recap



George, The Virtual World, and The Road To Freedom






...developing...