Thursday, February 26, 2015

Governor Scott Walker was asked if Obama is a Christian

What's wrong with "I don't know" as an answer?

The mark of an honest man is he is not afraid to say, "I don't know."  Too many men today are not willing to answer honestly and play politics while answering questions.  Governor Scott Walker would be a welcome relief whether he gets into the White House as President or even some other leading role in Washington D.C.

I actually have the honor and privilege of knowing Governor Scott Walker in person and I am looking forward to seeing him again here soon.  Although it may seem peculiar to many of you it is also exceedingly refreshing that he is a believer on the Lord Jesus Christ.  I know he's a Christian because he is not afraid to confess his faith. 

The political wrangling will rage on in America but I still believe it would be somewhat refreshing to change the direction that the Obama government is taking America.

Governor Scott Walker on the Obama government:


The media lies in wait to trap Governor Walker...


...developing...