Monday, July 27, 2015

Good sermon and teaching on being CAST DOWN

Our Apostle Paul is really not my apostle

I like the study but the reference here to "Our Apostle Paul" is stretching things a bit.  For me Paul is not my apostle but just a minister of the truth of Christ.  I don't want to go back into that mindset of admiration of a man as some kind of spiritual leader or guru.  If anyone else doesn't like it I wish I could go live and talk openly about this but YOU TUBE does not allow that for The News UNIT anymore:

For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
--I CORINTHIANS 3.4-5

So then we that are in Christ are going to go through all manner of difficult circumstances.  And it's only going to get increasingly difficult in this present evil world: