Friday, July 31, 2015

U.S. DOLLAR rolls over and new $1,000 SILVER FORECAST emerges

MARKETS are making sharp moves this morning

Why?  I think God is moving the markets this time...

Report of weak labor market shows previous data skewed

SILVER analyst forecasts $100 silver soon and then $1,000 silver

Right now as I post this and did a short video which will be embedded below I have to say that I am 100% convinced that God is moving in some capacity but I don't know the fine details of this present situation.  All I know is what I've been hearing and I personally believe God is getting ready to judge the world by that man that he hath ordained.   This time however God's judgement is going to be felt and it may indeed be felt through various military, economic and political world conflicts.  But the scripture must needs be fulfilled and whether or not you believe that is your privilege.  For those of us that believe God we are going to just continue to rest in him and watch God take the kings of this world and the rulers and have his way with them as he has them in derision and then vexes them in his wrath and sore displeasure.

For those of us who are in Christ we have already kissed the Son and put our trust in him. :-)


http://www.marketwatch.com/story/forget-whether-100-silver-is-possible-how-about-1000-2015-07-30?dist=beforebell


...developing...