Tuesday, September 27, 2016

GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY and GENDER DYSPHORIA

The MENTAL and MEDICAL HEALTH industry conglomerate

The new MENTAL HEALTH and HEALTH INDUSTRY conglomerate of confusion and excess chaos continues to grow:

One time at a MENTAL HEALTH SCREENING for my employment and some kind of required evaluation that was given to me in my Federal employment I was asked by the mental health professional the following question:

"Are you gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, or heterosexual?" 

I answered, "I'm normal."  

The mental health professional didn't like my answer and got angry and agitated and said, "Well I think they're all normal."

And so here we are and it's all normal now as the LGBTQIA culture reinvents MALE and FEMALE and also creates all manner of sexual blending probably even adding to the LGBT acronym even further than the current LGBTQIA.  The mental health industry and health benefits plans are also being realigned and redesigned to facilitate the new disorder but yet consider it all normal.  In our New World Culture of Chaos the definitions and explanations of terms is becoming rather complicated but we have all manner of new professionals to help us with this new understanding and enlightenment:
http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria



...developing...