Friday, September 15, 2017

Charlie Lee of LITECOIN attacked on SOCIAL MEDIA COMMENTS for HIS COMMENTS

CRYPTO CYBER BULLYING OVER PRICE DROPS:

A CRYPTO SOCIAL MEDIA MENTAL DISORDER IS SETTING IN AS PRICES FALL:

Do you need therapy for your unrealistic expectations?

*****STOP TEXTING and TALKING TO PEOPLE*****

People cannot handle social media anymore

I'm actually a victim of this from the NLC2 CULT

Several days ago I upset people in the NLC2 GROUP ON A SLACK ROOM where many jumped me for posting current economic trends, charts, and observations.  For instance when BITCOIN was up around 4800 and fell 200 points in about one minute I told them it looked like BITCOIN started to crash.  They just lost it and said "Please stop the FUD" and all manner of outrageous and unrealistic comments as if you are not supposed to talk about what is actually happening in life.  In other words only think about positive things and good things and never deal with what is actually happening.

Sorry folks but I can't live like this.  I notice Charlie Lee of LITECOIN is also under assault as if it's his fault that LITECOIN prices are dropping right now.  He is being accused of selling and all manner of craziness is going on with social media attacks on people that are not doing anything wrong but are continuously and falsely accused of things by these social media bullies.

I don't know about you but people on social media are becoming more and more ridiculous and many people consider this the new normal way of life.  I think I'd rather go back to less text and more face to face interaction since social media can stir up some ridiculous and pathetic misunderstandings.  We put way too much emphasis on SOCIAL MEDIA COMMENTS rather than ignoring them.


...developing...