Saturday, February 10, 2018

Who and what is a FULL-RETARD CRYPTO-MORON?

*****Watching people lose their minds*****

Jsnip4:

Now a psychological teaching case...

And to think he called me a MORON...?



"Where are all my people?"
-Jsnip4

"I want to educate people..."
-Jsnip4

GET BLOCKLANCER NOW!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVPv-cra_vA&t=568s


"...I approve of this one...I'm psyched about this one!...Lose out on some financial gain (mostly likely with this one especially) at your own frickin' financial peril....BLOCKLANCER!"
-Jsnip4


So then:  Let me know when anyone wants to join The News UNIT LIVE and start talking some sense about current events and even crypto currencies.  I'm ready to do so but in the meantime while most minds are warped by You Tube truthers, patriots and nominal Christians I will have to continue to hit the highlights as usual:  

Believe me when people are ready to reveal the truth in God's word and the truth in the news I will gladly participate:

Watch the video below and take some MENTAL NOTES...