Sunday, March 11, 2018

For those of you who took the RED PILL read this

The GOS PILL according to "Q" or "Q ANON" is not the gospel of Christ...

FU Q

I'm hearing people today give their testimonies of coming to Jesus, taking the red pill, and becoming conservatives, truthers, and patriots who are pro-Trump, pro-life, pro-Constitution, and pro-gun, and so forth.

As for me I won't be taking either one of those pills from the HOLLYWOOD MATRIX.  I have received the GOS PILL instead and what I mean is the gospel of Christ.  I can discern good and evil just fine being in Christ and increasing in the knowledge of God.  Also Q ANON has no words of edification for me or builds me up in the faith.  Q ANON only warns truthers and patriots and Libertarians who are a new rising American party which will be led by a group of women empowered by a false Christ:
http://thenewsunit.blogspot.com/2018/02/jesus-started-womens-empowerment.html