Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Pastor James David Manning: I believe this guy is for real

*****IMPORTANT UPDATE TO BELOW*****


I retract here what I said about Manning...still DO NOT TRUST THE GUY after watching some recent videos of him...he's a hireling...


What I stated earlier was based on hoping this man has changed.  He has not...

*****Pastor Manning UPDATE*****

*****I used to think this guy was a faker but I believe he's in Christ now*****

*****most are FAKERS out there****

Let us go on unto perfection...

Time to take on the whole armour of God too!

I believe Pastor Manning is for real and he's not a faker.  In the past I questioned this but after some recent listening I really believe he's in Christ Jesus and he's my brother.  He's made mistakes in scripture but I believe he's actually studying and working toward rightly dividing the word of truth.  (oops) 

We need a few men who will do this and not compromise and I pray everyone in Christ Jesus would shed every ounce of traditions of men and any other teaching and study and rightly divide the word of truth, and increase in the knowledge of God together unto a perfect man unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

Let's exhort one another daily and edify one another and be able to admonish one another too.

Preach on brother Manning my dear brother!  

(WOW!  I really thought this guy changed...I still don't trust him at all...sad day today but many deceivers everywhere today...)